Do I have to pay VAT?
Deliveries within Germany will be charged at the local German VAT rate.
Deliveries to EU countries will be charged at their local VAT rate (where applicable).
Due to the turnover of our company, EU law requires Musikhaus Thomann to charge the local VAT rate of all EU countries.
We do not have currently a website for each EU country showing the differing prices and VAT rates. We indicate each country's website with a flag in the top right hand corner of the web page. Should your country's flag not be available on our website please contact our international department for more details. You may use the UK flag to make an order, however please note that these prices may vary from the total shown on your final order confirmation.
Third countries are all countries who are not a part of the EU.
Orders outside of the EU will not be charged German VAT (see German website for prices - www.thomann.de; orders shipped to Australia and New Zealand will be charged GST according to national laws). Shipping prices for your destination country can be found here
When an order is collected from Musikhaus Thomann and then exported outside of the EU, please contact our International Department for further details - email@example.com
Further interesting questions
- How can I pay?
- What's the fastest and easiest payment method?
- Are there any fees, extra charges or minimum quantities etc?
- Can I buy VAT-free if I'm ordering for a company?
- Am I liable for Import Tax?
- Can I use Electron or Virtual E-Cards?
- Paying with your credit card with the 3D Secure payment system
- I just placed an order, has my credit card/PayPal/AmazonPay account been charged already?
- Payment by bank transfer
- How can I use a store credit against my order?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.