Paying with your credit card with the 3D Secure payment system
We want you to feel totally at ease when doing business with us over the internet, therefore Thomann now operates a '3D secure' payment system.
Same card, added safety online.
Verified by Visa / Mastercard SecureCode / Amex SafeKey / Diners ProtectBuy, these services let you shop online with added confidence.
Through a simple checkout process, the 3D secure system confirms your identity when you make purchases at participating online stores. It’s convenient, and it works with your existing Visa, Mastercard, American Express or Diners Club card.
Plus, the system is a cinch to use! You register your card just once. Then, when you make purchases at participating online stores, a window from your card issuer will appear where you have to indicate your password (in the majority of the cases the card issuer will send you a password/security code to your mobile as a text message). Simply enter this password/code and click submit. Your identity will be verified and the purchase is secure.
To activate the 3D secure system for your credit card or learn more, please contact your card issuer.
More information can be found as well below:
Further interesting questions
- How Can I Pay?
- What is the fastest and easiest method of payment?
- Are there any fees, extra charges or minimum quantities etc.?
- What about exchange rates if I am based in the UK?
- Do I have to pay value-added tax (VAT)?
- Can I purchase Vat Free as part of my Company?
- Am I Liable for Import Tax?
- Can I use Electron Or Virtual E-Cards?
- I just placed an order, has my credit card/PayPal/AmazonPay account been charged already?
- Payment by bank transfer
- How can I use a store credit against my order?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.