96138, Burgebrach, Germany
Due to current developments, our shop and t.kitchen cafeteria in Treppendorf will remain closed as a precautionary measure from March 14th, 2020 until further notice. Online orders are not affected by this. We will keep you updated on our t.blog.During our opening hours you can reach us by phone.
- Tuesday 9:30–18:30
- Wednesday 9:30–18:30
- Thursday 9:30–18:30
- Friday 9:30–18:30
- Saturday 9:30–16:00
- Monday 9:30–18:30
Public holiday: Our store will remain closed on 10.04.20, as it is a public holiday.
Public holiday: Our store will remain closed on 13.04.20, as it is a public holiday.
- January 1954
- Legal status
- Hans Thomann
- VAT Reg.Nr.
- DE 257375233
Are there any fees, extra charges or minimum quantities etc?
No, we do not charge any fees or extra charges for minimum quantities, packing, invoicing etc. - no matter how small or large the order is.
We do not charge any cash on delivery charges however they will need to be paid to your local postal service when the parcel is received.
Further interesting questions
- How can I pay?
- What's the fastest and easiest payment method?
- Do I have to pay VAT?
- Can I buy VAT-free if I'm ordering for a company?
- Am I liable for Import Tax?
- Can I use Electron or Virtual E-Cards?
- Paying with your credit card with the 3D Secure payment system
- I just placed an order, has my credit card/PayPal/AmazonPay account been charged already?
- Payment by bank transfer
- How can I use a store credit against my order?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.