What can I do if I do not like the delivered goods?
Thomann offers a 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee on all its products, except on custom made products (eg. cases), perishable products (eg. strings, drum sticks, cymbals) or on items which come into bodily contact (eg. reeds, mouth harmonicas, ear pieces etc).
Software must be sealed and in its original, unopened packaging before it is returned.
Once we have received the returned product we will credit the price of the product to your customer account for use against future purchases, or we will book the money back to your credit card, PayPal account or bank account if you prefer.
If you are not happy with the product and you would like to make use of our hassle-free 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee please login to your customer login centre and choose the option to 'return a product'. Follow the easy steps shown to you and your request will be processed by one of the Thomann Service team members. Alternatively, you can also contact our Customer Service Team by email: firstname.lastname@example.org, phone: 0049-9546-9223-476, or fax: 0049-9546-9223-8399 and they can help you with this procedure.
To help our product selection and quality control we kindly ask you to state the reason for your return.
Further interesting questions
- Who are Thomann? How long have you been around?
- Is Thomann an authorised dealer for all products on offer?
- What kind of warranty do I get for the products I order?
- What happens if I am not satisfied? Do I have to bear the return shipping costs?
- Are all your products 'factory-fresh' in original packaging?
- What are B-Stock products?
- What should I do if the gear is faulty?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.