Who is Thomann? How long have you been around?
A lot has changed in the 60 years that Thomann has been in business but despite our rapid growth we have moved with the times, always listened to our customers and let you be our guide.
Quality, service and innovation are the company's driving force and we are extremely proud of the following:
Musikhaus Thomann which is situated in Treppendorf (a half hour drive from Bamberg) in the centre of Bavaria with 5,200m² of demo rooms and over 1,400 employees.
Thomann Direct-Mail and Thomann Cyberstore with in excess of seven and a half million customers all over the world and thomann.de which is the biggest online music store in Europe (founded in 1995).
Thomann Audio Professional, the Pro Audio department which undertakes major installations in large venues such as stadiums, convention centres,theatres, hotels etc.
The website www.thomann.de was founded in 1995 by Netzmarkt and since then it has been awarded numerous prizes and accolades (among others Europe's best E-Commerce website in 2011). Every month about 6 million people visit the 250,000 plus pages at Thomann to see the newest gear at the hottest prices.
Hans Thomann is the Managing Director at Thomann, Eric Fontana is the Manager of International Sales and Sven Schoderböck is the Webmaster of thomann.de.
Further interesting questions
- Is Thomann an authorised dealer for all products on offer?
- What kind of warranty do I get for the products I order?
- What happens if I am not satisfied? Do I have to bear the return shipping costs?
- Are all your products ´factory-fresh´ and in original packaging?
- What are B-Stock products?
- What can I do if I do not like the delivered goods?
- What can I do with faulty equipment?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.