Harley Benton Fusion-T HH EB BK
- Ergonomically shaped body: Sapele
- Bolt-on neck: Canadian maple
- Fretboard: Ebony
- Fretboard inlays: Dots
- Matching headstock
- Neck profile: Modern-C
- Scale: 648 mm
- Fretboard radius: 305 mm
- Nut width: 42 mm
- GraphTech TUSQ XL nut
- Natural wood binding
- 22 Medium jumbo frets made of stainless steel
- Pickup: Roswell LAF-B-CR Alnico-5 (bridge) and Roswell LAF-N-CR Alnico-5 (neck) humbuckers
- Master volume knob
- Master tone control with push/pull function for single-coil/humbuckers
- 3-Way switch
- Wilkinson 50IIK 2-point tremolo
- WSC staggered locking die-cast machine heads
- Chrome hardware
- Ex-factory stringing: .010 - .046
- Colour: Black
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in USD.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 469547 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!