Line6 Helix Guitar Processor
- Next generation dual DSP based HX Modeling Engine with 4 discreet stereo-signal paths
- 50 Guitar amp models, 12 bass amp models, 37 speakers, 16 microphones and 104 effects
- Imported IRs (impulse responses) with up to 1024 / 2048 samples
- 12 Pressure sensitive foot switches for editing
- The Hands Free Pedal Edit mode sets the effects parameters onto the switch and expression pedal
- Near-Instant foot switch and controller assignment
- Up to 3 expression pedals
- CV/Expression output
- Amplifier switching output and extensive MIDI control
- Extensive inputs and outputs for the seamless integration of entire rigs
- 10 Inputs, 12 outputs (including four FX loops)
- 8 In / 8 Out USB audio interface
- AES / EBU, SPDIF and VDI interfaces
- 123 dB Dynamic range on the guitar input for enormous depth and low noise
- Robust construction
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 55.8 x 30 x 8.5 cm
- Weight: 6.6 kg
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
Offers include VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 366537 © 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!