MicrophoneThe MD 42 is a high quality, dynamic, omnidirectional microphone. It was developed for rough use in live reporting and interviews on radio and television. The MD 42 is easy to handle, because the special design avoids wind and handling noise problems.
- The dynamic cult microphone
- For reporter application
- Wind and pop resistent through double mesh head
- Shock mounted capsule
- Low handling noise
- Polar pattern: omnidirectional
- Frequency range: 40 - 18,000 Hz
- Impedance: 350 Ω
- Length: 250 mm
- Diameter: 49 mm
- Weight: 360 g
- Optional clamp MZQ 800,
- Optional windshield MZW4032ANT
* The prices shown exclude VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 164458 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!