Multi-Channel Mobile Recorder
- Allows the easy creation of spatial audio recordings
- Record and process of 360-degree audio material for VR, AR and mixed reality content
- 4 Integrated microphones in Ambisonics arrangement
- 3 Recording modes: Ambisonics, Stereo Binaural or Standard Stereo
- Level control of all channels via a single controller
- Recording format up to 24 bits / 96 kHz
- Binaural stereo monitoring
- 6-Axis gyroscope for determining microphone positioning
- Wireless iOS remote control via BTA-1 Bluetooth adapter (not included)
- Can be used as USB 2.0 audio interface
- Zoom PC / Mac post production software for playback and format conversion
- Headphone and line outputs
- Power supply: 2 AA batteries or USB bus power
- Recording media: MicroSD card up to 512 GB
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 76 x 78 x 123 mm
- Weight: 120 g
- Includes foam windscreen, tripod holder and batteries
- Suitable BTA-1 Bluetooth adapter: Article no. 423971 (not included)
|Integrated Stereo Microhone||Yes|
|48 V Phantom power||No|
|Storage Medium||micro SD/SDHC/SDXC Card|
|Resolution max.||24 bit|
|Max. Sample Rate||96 kHz|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in USD.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 450709 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!