Behringer U-Phoria UM2
USB Audio Interface
- 16 Bit / 48 kHz
- 2 Inputs and 2 outputs
- 1 x combo plug XLR/6.3 mm jack and 1 x 6.3 mm jack
- Xenyx microphone preamp including 48V phantom power
- Guitar input
- Signal and clip display
- Direct monitoring
- 6.3 mm jack headphone output
- RCA output
- USB bus powered
- Compatible with Windows XP, Vista, 7-10, as well as Mac OS
- Includes USB cable
|Recording / Playback Channels||2x2|
|Number of Mic Inputs||1|
|Number of Line Inputs||1|
|Number of Instrument Inputs||1|
|Number of Line Outs||2|
|Number of S/PDIF Connectors||0|
|Number of ADAT Connectors||0|
|Numer of AES/EBU Connectors||0|
|Number of MADI Connectors||0|
|Max. sample rate (kHz)||48 kHz|
|Max. resolution in bit||16 bit|
|Incl. power supply||No|
|Width in mm||128 mm|
|Depth in mm||118 mm|
|Height in mm||46 mm|
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in USD.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 325918 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!