Are all items shipped at once?
Being the music store with the highest mail order volume in Europe, we have the biggest warehouses and we stock more products than any other dealer in Europe. This allows us to send 95% of our shipments immediately and in one go.
Sometimes, however, suppliers are unable to deliver, other customers buy the last item just before your order, or items are sold out for a longer period etc.
You will receive an order confirmation via email with the details of your order and the items in your order. If there are any major problems with the delivery of the goods, you´ll find a comment from your contact person in the email.
You will then have the opportunity to get back to your contact person to decide about splitting the shipment, substituting item(s) or cancelling some items or the whole shipment.
Please note that even though we send your whole order at once it is not unusal for parcels to be separated during transit and for your packages to arrive on different days.
Further interesting questions
- Which carriers do you work with?
- What are your shipping rates?
- Can I have the goods sent to a different address?
- Are the goods insured during shipping?
- Are the products checked before they're sent?
- Do you accept COD (cash on delivery) payment?
- Do you offer express shipping?
- Information for non-EU countries
- Shipments Via Heavy Haulage "Spedition"
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.