Information for non EU countries
Customs and import charges for non EU countries
For deliveries from Germany to countries outside the European Union customs or import charges are to be paid upon arrival of the shipment in the country of destination.
This is over and above the standard import duties. Charges for customs clearance (and its handling, e.g. by a forwarding agency) have to be paid for by the customer. We do not have any influence on these charges and cannot predict the amount. The customs regulations vary significantly from country to country.
If you would like more information about this please contact your local customs office. Please note that you, as an importer, have to adhere to the regulations of the country in question.
Special Rules for our Swiss Customers
Starting January 2019, all our prices quote in the ship contain both VAT and customs - so you will not incur any additional costs after the purchase.
For returns of exchanges, simply request a return on your customer log in centre (Return Product) or you can send an email to email@example.com. You will then be able to print the return slip yourself and send it to our designated Swiss address for returns and exchanges.
Further interesting questions
- Which carriers are you working with?
- What are the Shipping Rates?
- Can I have the goods sent to a different address?
- Are the goods insured during transport?
- Are the products checked before being delivered?
- Are all items shipped at once?
- Do you also send to other countries with COD (cash on delivery)?
- Do you offer express shipping?
- Shipments Via Heavy Haulage "Spedition"
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.