Are the goods insured during shipping?
Yes, all shipments are fully insured during transport!
Please check all parcels when you receive them.
We pack the products carefully, but transport damages cannot be ruled out. If you notice any problem inform the carrier right away and insist on getting a written damage report or refuse the parcel if this report is not supplied.
Damage reports need to be filed within 24 hours and they are the only way to file an insurance claim for the damages.
After receiving the damage report, please contact our customer service +49-9546-9223-476/479 or firstname.lastname@example.org to organize a replacement.
Further interesting questions
- Which carriers do you work with?
- What are your shipping rates?
- Can I have the goods sent to a different address?
- Are the products checked before they're sent?
- Are all items shipped at once?
- Do you accept COD (cash on delivery) payment?
- Do you offer express shipping?
- Information for non-EU countries
- Shipments Via Heavy Haulage "Spedition"
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.