Shipments Via Heavy Haulage "Spedition"
Please note for items exceeding 30 kilos, or heavy goods such as PA equipment, pianos, etc. - we have to employ the services of a heavy haulage company(*). As such this will extend the average delivery time to roughly 7 to 10 working days.
Please also note, as the goods cannot be packed via normal methods there can be up to a 48 hour delay from the invoice being written to the goods being shiped as the order is packed by hand to ensure safe carriage.
On arrival to the destination country our partners Schenker or K&N will then need to contact you personally by phone to arrange a suitable delivery date and time.
Please remember to leave a daytime contact number when placing your order at www.thomann.de to ensure a smooth delivery process!
(*) For countries that are included in the free shipping over a certain value offer, you will not be charged extra for heavy haulage shipping. Countries such as Norway, Croatia or areas like the Greek or Portugese Islands, and other non EU lands please check with us before placing your order.
Further interesting questions
- Which carriers do you work with?
- What are your shipping rates?
- Can I have the goods sent to a different address?
- Are the goods insured during shipping?
- Are the products checked before they're sent?
- Are all items shipped at once?
- Do you accept COD (cash on delivery) payment?
- Do you offer express shipping?
- Information for non-EU countries
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.