Which carriers do you work with?
95% of our parcels are shipped with DHL (German postal service)
Inside Germany parcels usually arrive within 24 hours, parcels to other countries are forwarded to a German DHL partner (which is usually also the biggest carrier in this particular country).
We do also work with UPS as a shipper. The shipping costs may vary for this service, depending on the delivery country.
COD is available in many EU countries, in some cases additional fees may need to be paid on delivery.
With some shipping companies it is possible to pick up your parcel at one of their depots, however this only applies for some regions.
Bulky equipment will be shipped with specialist carriers. We are currently working together with a complete network of special carriers all over Europe. Depending on the size, weight and country, we are able to offer reasonable prices and reliable shipping service to almost all locations. Please bear in mind that deliveries with heavy haulage carriers will be made to the “kerbside”, meaning to the borders of your property but not inside your property.
Further interesting questions
- What are your shipping rates?
- Can I have the goods sent to a different address?
- Are the goods insured during shipping?
- Are the products checked before they're sent?
- Are all items shipped at once?
- Do you accept COD (cash on delivery) payment?
- Do you offer express shipping?
- Information for non-EU countries
- Shipments Via Heavy Haulage "Spedition"
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.