Do you accept COD (cash on delivery) payment?
Yes, we do - but only to the countries where COD is supported by the carrier.
At the moment we are pleased to be able to offer Cash On Delivery to Czech Republic, Slovakia, Poland, Romania, Finland, The Netherlands, Belgium, France, Italy, Spain (excluding all islands, Ceuta and Melilla), Portugal, Liechtenstein, Luxemburg, Switzerland and Austria.
The majority of our parcels is sent with German Post (DHL) and their counterpart in each country is normally the biggest carrier. Unfortunately many postal services do not support cash on delivery.
Please check for possible COD surcharges in each country.
Further interesting questions
- Which carriers do you work with?
- What are your shipping rates?
- Can I have the goods sent to a different address?
- Are the goods insured during shipping?
- Are the products checked before they're sent?
- Are all items shipped at once?
- Do you offer express shipping?
- Information for non-EU countries
- Shipments Via Heavy Haulage "Spedition"
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.