How do I pack my return consignment?
Our packing hints are supposed to show you, how to pack your return safely, in order to avoid any damages to your property. An ideal packaging is particularly important with parcel shipments, since the packages have to withstand a theoretical fal out of (approximately) one meter height.
- stable cardboard packaging
- bubble wrap
- packing tape and cutter
- padding material like crumpled paper or air cushion
Wrap the article that needs to be packed generously into bubble wrap and fix it with packing tape.
Cover the bottom with padding material up to a height of appoximately 10 cm. After that, put the wrapped article into the cardboard box.
Fil up the verges around the article. Afterwards, cover the article with padding material.
Please make sure that the article sits tightly in the cardboard box and cannot be moved around anymore.
Tape the cardboard box on all edges where tears might occur. It is important hat you also tape the bottom of the box.
- Crepe tape, Sellotape or packthreads are not suitable for sealing such a cardboard box
- Crumpled newspaper is not suited as padding material. You can use it in order to fil out hollow spaces.
- In case you are reusing an old cardboard box for packing, please make sure that all old labels and barcodes have been removed or blurred.
Start a return and print a return label:
Further interesting questions
- How does the Money Back Guarantee work?
- From whom do I get help when I have technical problems?
- Do you repair or service older equipment?
- How about updates etc? Do I get any?
- Will you trade in my old equipment?
- How do I pack my guitar?
- How do I pack my Piano?
- How do I pack my wind instrument?
- How do I report a damaged shipment?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.