How do I report a damaged shipment?
We take all the necessary precautions and work with the best transport companies. However, our parcels, and in the worst cases the contents, do occasionally arrive damaged. In the case of a damaged or missing item, we will of course be here to provide assistance. We will ask you for some information, for example: which item is concerned and what state the parcel is in. We will also ask you for some photos of the parcel and of the damaged items, and will ask you to keep the parcel and all the packing material for a possible inspection by the transport agency.
With your help and cooperation, we will be able to treat your case quickly and to your satisfaction.
For more information or how to make photos of the damage, here a few tips to help you with that:
How to make proper pictures?
This is an informative guide on how to take pictures in a way.
|General information |
You will find detailed step by step instructions in the following sections:
1. External packaging
Take two to three pictures of the cardboard box, preferably from all sides. The damage on the parcel needs to be clearly visible in the pictures.
2. Internal packaging
Take several (2-3) pictures of the packaging layers. Please capture the different layers of packaging as seen in the image examples.
3. Damages on the article(s)
Take three to four pictures of the damage and make sure that the damage is clearly visible in the pictures. Please point out minor damages by using a pen or similar.
4. How to transfer the pictures?
- Compress the pictures for smooth data transmission
- Check if you can lower the Megapixel resolution of your camera
- You can send the pictures in a reply to our email
- Bigger files can be uploaded on eg. wetransfer or dropbox;
if so, please send us the link and use your customer number as a reference.
What will happen then?
Once the damage case is registered and we have received all your information as well as your photos, we will provide you with a reference number and the necessary information on how to proceed further.
Further interesting questions
- How does your Money-Back Guarantee work?
- Who will help me if I have technical problems?
- Do you repair or service older equipment?
- How about updates etc? Do I get any?
- Will you trade in my old equipment?
- How do I pack my return consignment?
- How do I pack my guitar?
- How do I pack my piano?
- How do I pack my wind instrument?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.