Do you repair or service older equipment?
In our six service and repair departments we have trained experts who are able to offer service for most types of equipment.
In addition to this, Thomann has built up a complete service network with partners all over Europe who are able to do those "special" things that only a few people can do.
Our goal is to offer you most of the services you might need directly at Thomann or to find somebody you can trust and who will return your gear to you in perfect condition.
Please feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org or the department responsible for this kind of equipment and ask for the kind of service you need.
Further interesting questions
- How does the Money Back Guarantee work?
- From whom do I get help when I have technical problems?
- How about updates etc? Do I get any?
- Will you trade in my old equipment?
- How do I pack my return consignment?
- How do I pack my guitar?
- How do I pack my Piano?
- How do I pack my wind instrument?
- How do I report a damaged shipment?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.