- Polar pattern: cardioid
- Ideal for recording strings, choir and acoustic guitars
- Frequency range: 40 - 20,000 Hz
- 130 dB SPL
- 21 dBA Inherent noise
- Output impedance: 200 Ohm
- 48V Phantom power or battery power (9 V battery)
- Robust metal housing
- Elastic mounted 1/2" capsule
- Switchable high pass filter
- Switchable preattenuation (-10 dB/ -20 dB)
- Length: 225 mm
- Diameter: 33 mm
- Weight: 360 g
- Incl. wind shield and clamp
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in USD.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 114494 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!