- Polar pattern: cardioid
- Ideal for recording strings, choir and acoustic guitars
- Frequency range: 40 - 20,000 Hz
- 130 dB SPL
- 21 dBA Inherent noise
- Output impedance: 200 Ohm
- 48V Phantom power or battery power (9 V battery)
- Robust metal housing
- Elastic mounted 1/2" capsule
- Switchable high pass filter
- Switchable preattenuation (-10 dB/ -20 dB)
- Length: 225 mm
- Diameter: 33 mm
- Weight: 360 g
- Incl. wind shield and clamp
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown exclude VAT. plus Shipping costs. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. Offers are subject to avaialability. We do not accept any liability for printing errors and omissions. All invoices are issued in Euro only.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 114494 © 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!