Shure Beta 98 H/C
Condenser Microphone Clip
The Shure Beta 98H / C (also known as WB98H / C for use with wireless systems) is a high-quality, permanently polarised condensation microphone with a cardioid polar pattern that is attached either to the bell of wind instruments or to the tensioning ring of drums or percussion instruments. The integrated gooseneck and the pivotable clamp connection make it easy to align the microphone and secure it. An isolating vibration absorber reduces the transmission of flap and other mechanical noises. The included swan neck fixation is designed to keep the microphone in the optimum position when moving more strongly.
The Beta 98H / C operates with a transformerless preamplifier circuitry for better linearity over the entire transmission range, while the cardioid polar pattern provides high feedback-resistant gains and an excellent suppression of unwanted subsonic noises. The high maximum sound pressure level makes it possible to meet the extreme requirements of brass, woodwind and percussion instruments.
The Beta 98H / C comes with a latching windscreen, a case and a swan neck fixation. The preamplifier can be operated with any 11 - 52 volt phantom power.
- Polar patterns: Cardioid
- With permanently polarised condensor capsule
- Optimised transmission range for open, natural sound reproduction
- Ideal for wind instruments and percussions
- Interchangeable microphone capsules with different polar patterns, optional (RPM108 - cardioid, RPM110 - supercardioid)
- Swan neck, swivelling clamp connection and fixation for optimum microphone alignment and secure hold
- With highly flexible 3 m cable for connecting the preamplifier
- Transmission range: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Output impedance: 150 Ohm
- Noise sensitivity: -56 dBV / Pa (1.6 mV)
- Maximum sound pressure: (at 20 Hz to 20 kHz, <1% distortion factor): 2.5 kOhm Load: 163 dB SPL, 1 kOhm Load: 155 dB SPL
- Noise (equivalent sound pressure): 31 dB (A)
- Power supply: 11 to 52 V
- Weight of the microphone: 65 g
- Weight of the preamplifier: 96 g
- Fixed XLR phantom adapter, cable length: 3 metre
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
| || 36% bought this exact product |
Shure Beta 98 H/C
|$228 Add to Basket|
| ||17% bought Shure WB98 H/C||$175|
| ||8% bought the t.bone Ovid System CC 100||$45.60|
| ||7% bought AKG C 519 M||$142|
| ||7% bought Shure SM57 LC||$92|
|Our most popular Microphones for Trumpet, Horn ETC|
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.