Swissonic Converter AD 24/192
- Converts analog to S / PDIF
- 24 bits / 192 kHz
- Outputs: 1 S / PDIF coax, 1 S / PDIF optical
- Switchable during operation (only 1 output active)
- Input: 1 Stereo RCA
- Dimensions: 95 x 70 x 25 mm
- Includes power supply
|Amount Of Channels||2|
|Max. Resolution||24 bit|
|Max. sampling rate||192 kHz|
|Number of analog inputs||2|
|Number of Analog Outputs||0|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
|sales rank in this product group||67|
|sales unit||1 piece|
|available since||November 2017|
Find Digital Converters
Compare Similar Items
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in USD.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
Payment & Security
Contact & Service
ID: 415273 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!