Studio Shotgun Microphone
- Polar pattern: super-cardioid
- Frequency range: 40 - 20.000 Hz
- Dynamic range: 117 dB
- Maximum sound pressure level: 130 dB @ 1 KHz
- Required power supply: Phantom power 48V (4.3 mA)
- Connector: 3-pin XLR
- Dimensions: 255 x 19 x 19 mm
- Weight: 163 g
- Colour: Silver
- Includes water and dust resistant aluminum cylinder for storage of the NTG-3, windscreens and RM5 microphone clip
- Optional: elastic mounts SM3, SM4 or SM5 (not included)
This product is currently sold out
These are other customers' choices:
|sales rank in this product group||100|
|sales unit||1 piece|
|available since||July 2008|
Find Small Diaphragm Condenser Microphones
Compare Similar Items
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in USD.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
Payment & Security
Contact & Service
ID: 213726 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!