Behringer TM1 CompleteVocalRecording
Large-diaphragm condenser microphone
- Gold-plated 1" capsule
- Directional characteristic: cardioid
- Extremely low noise circuit design
- Requires +48 V of phantom power
- Frequency response: 20 - 20,000 Hz
- Sensitivity:-34 dB (+/- 2 dB) at 1 kHz (0 dB)
- Inherent noise: 4.5 dB(A) SPL
- Maximum sound pressure level (SPL): 138 dB at 1 kHz (<1% THD)
- Signal-to noise ratio: 88.5 dB SPL at 1 kHz (according to IEC651)
- Output impedance: 100 ohm (+/- 30% at 1 kHz)
- Connection: 3-pin XLR
- Dimensions: 189 x 54 mm
- Weight: 354 g
- Includes a shock mount with integrated pop shield and a 6 m XLR microphone cable
|Switchable Polar Pattern||No|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 448683 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!