Behringer TM1 CompleteVocalRecording
Large Diaphragm Condenser Microphone
- Gold-coated 1-inch capsule
- Directivity: Cardioid
- Extremely low-noise circuit design
- Requires +48 V phantom power
- Frequency range: 20 - 20,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: -34 dB (+/- 2 dB) at 1 kHz (0 dB)
- Inherent noise: 4.5 dBA SPL
- Peak SPL: 138 dB at 1 kHz (<1% THD)
- Signal / noise ratio: 88.5 dB SPL at 1kHz (according to IEC651)
- Output impedance: 100 Ohms (+/- 30% at 1 kHz)
- Connectors: 3-Pin XLR
- Dimensions: 189 x 54 mm
- Weight: 354 g
- Includes shock mount with integrated pop-protection and 6 m XLR microphone cable
|Switchable Polar Pattern||No|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 448683 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!